- Comments on "Particle Markov chain Monte Carlo" by C. Andrieu, A. Doucet, and R. Hollenstein, joint work with Nicolas Chopin, Christian P. Robert, Havard Rue, arxiv link
- Comment on "Riemann manifold Langevin and Hamiltonian Monte Carlo methods" by M. Girolami and B. Calderhead, joint work with A. Doucet and A. M. Johansen, arxiv link
- Free energy Sequential Monte Carlo, application to mixture modelling, joint work with Nicolas Chopin, arxiv link, presented at Bayesian Statistics 9. Published in pages 91-118, Proceedings of the Ninth Valencia International Meeting, J. M. Bernardo, M. J. Bayarri, J. O. Berger, A. P. Dawid,
D. Heckerman, A. F. M. Smith and M. West (eds)
- Using parallel computation to improve Independent Metropolis--Hastings based estimation, joint work with Christian P. Robert and Murray H. Smith, arxiv link. Published in the Journal of Computational and Graphical Statistics, September 1, 2011, 20(3): 616-635.
- SMC^2: A sequential Monte Carlo algorithm with particle Markov chain Monte Carlo updates, joint work with N. Chopin and O. Papaspiliopoulos, arxiv link, submitted. The supplementary materials are available here.
- An Adaptive Interacting Wang-Landau Algorithm for Automatic Density Exploration, joint work with L. Bornn, P. Del Moral, A. Doucet. arxiv link, submitted.
- The Wang-Landau algorithm reaches the Flat Histogram criterion in finite time, joint work with Robin Ryder. arxiv link, submitted.